1. How do I know if my order is confirmed?
You will receive an order confirmation email after you checkout the item. It will be an automatically generated email, so do check your spam folder or junk folder if you do not see the email in your inbox.
2. How do I order flowers from you?
Buying online is never challenging, once you started to load Flowersful website, just follow this few steps everything will be fine:
- Decide which flowers bouquet that you like, click on the product and you will see the details of the flower.
- Once confirmed the product, select and desire delivery date. Your shopping cart will be shown. Then you can manage your booking or modify the delivery date and quantity.
- Delivery fees will be displayed when you view the checkout page and insert your postcode.
- Proceed to checkout by clicking on the button. Provide us with your email address, the recipients address and how we can reach out if there are problems with the delivery.
- Confirm your shipping information and proceed with payment method via iPay88 and Bank Transfer to suit your needs.
3. Please take note that Bank Transfer Payment, Flowersful will only be able fulfill your order after payment has been received by Flowersful. Please send Flowersful the screenshot or an image of the bank in receipts to [email protected]
4. Can I customize my order?
Currently, Flowersful only offer flower bouquets/arrangements options found on Flowersful's website. However, Flowersful appreciate any suggestions if you wish to see type of bouquet or flower being offered in Flowersful website. Simply suggest it in the live chat and Flowersful will strive to add it to Flowersful collection as soon as possible.
5. How do I add special instruction for the delivery?
While still in the checkout process, the field is right below the form. You can write special delivery instructions for our delivery team to carry out upon delivery. Flowersful will always do our best to meet these instructions if the situation permits.
6. Which areas do Flowersful ship to?
7. Order by 12 pm Monday to Saturday for free same-day delivery or place your order for any other date.
8. For next day delivery order anytime the day prior (weekdays), however, you are required to order by 12 pm Friday for Saturday delivery or place your order for any other date. Please take note that deliveries on public holidays and Sundays are not available.
9. What kind of flowers do you offer?
Flowersful offer a large variety of flowers and arrangements for many occasions. Flowersful always have numerous Lilies, Sunflowers, Gerberas, Roses, Tulips, Orchids and others in stock, waiting to be wrapped and delivered as a bouquet. Browse Flowersful's flowers by occasions or even by collections to make sure you pick the right bouquet for your loved one as we will update Flowersful site from day to day.
10. Valentine's Day & Mother's Day and other peak periods
Due to famous demand in the course of Mother's Day and Valentines periods, we provide a mainly curated range, assured to delight your recipient. During these periods, however, please notice the following.
- No cope with modifications are feasible as soon as the order is submitted.
- Deliveries might be made among 9am-5.30pm. No unique shipping times can be requested.
- Special shipping requests can't be made at some point of Valentines Day periods.
- Valentines period is from Feb 8th - 16th Feb, at some point of this period those transport terms will apply.
What if nobody is going to be home? If your recipient is not going to be there when we supply, you must tell us where we need to depart their gift (front/again of the residence or with reception/neighbor). Please be conscious that if the courier unearths no safe vicinity to go away the order, it is going to be again to us and a re-transport charge will be charged. An unsafe shipping is probably if there may be no sheltered place to depart the roses, or if there is no get entry to to the building, residences or condominium.
Redelivery: If a transport fails due to the fact the provided address details are faulty or due to the fact no one is to be had to receive them, we can redeliver at 50% of the unique Roses order cost and a full transport price. Unfortunately, this is due to the perishable nature of our roses and we only offer the hottest and highest nice gifts, so are probable to need to update them. In this instance, we will handiest be able to redeliver after the 16th of February.
Delivery to offices: Please be aware that we can't be liable for orders left with the mail room or reception after they're delivered. All deliveries can be left on the reception until you request for us to call the recipient. In the event the recipient does not answer the call, the roses will robotically be left at the reception counter or mail room.
11. If no one is home
Redelivery: If a transport fails due to the fact the provided address details are faulty or due to the fact no one is to be had to receive them, we can redeliver at 50% of the unique Roses order cost and a full transport price. Unfortunately, this is due to the perishable nature of our roses and we only offer the hottest and highest nice gifts, so are probable to need to update them.
12. Urgent Delivery
We understand the urgency of some floral gifts, which is why Flowersful also offers a priority delivery option which allows your delivery to be received within 2 hours of your request for orders before 5 pm.
Urgent deliveries cost: RM 50