Upon Acceptance of Flowers:
- Unwrap your flowers, remove wet wrapping or water container from stems.
- Re cut the stems at an angle, this exposes a fresh part of the stem and allows the flower to absorb water. (Do this for every water change every 2 days.)
- Ensure all leaves are removed below the water line, otherwise they decay and foul the water.
- Position in a clean fresh water and your favourite of vase to enjoy.
- Avoid positioning your flowers in direct sunlight or near heating sources.
- Avoid positioning near a fruit due to Ethylene gas speeding up ripening process.
- Refill or change the water regularly and eliminate faded flowers as they occur.